Men’s fellowship in Fremont, California is about assisting men in having a better connection with God. This ministry can help them become better husbands, fathers, and brothers. If you are looking for men’s fellowship in Fremont, California, turn to Calvary Chapel Fremont.
Why Join Men’s Fellowship in Fremont, California
Are you thinking about participating in men’s fellowship in Fremont, California? Here are some reasons why men should join this brotherhood:
- Learn about God through men’s fellowship in Fremont, California.
You will be attending study group and prayer meeting sessions when you join men’s fellowship in Fremont, California. Learn how you can apply God’s teachings in different aspects of your life, such as family and work.
- Get encouragement from men’s fellowship in Fremont, California.
Bad things happen to all of us. You may have lost your car or home to mortgage or even your job due to downsizing. During these dark periods of time, you may sometimes feel helpless. It’s good to know that there are people from men’s fellowship in Fremont, California who are willing to lend a hand.
Men’s fellowship in Fremont, California will back you up and lift your spirits during these difficult periods. Your brothers in Christ can be your support system and encourage you as you get back on your feet.
- Get direction from men’s fellowship in Fremont, California.
At one point in our lives, we may have done things we regret. Our mistakes should not define us. We all deserve a second chance in life. Men’s fellowship in Fremont, California can help you straighten things out so that you become a better person. This fellowship can strengthen your relationship with God and help you avoid major life temptations.
- Understand your calling and reach your potential with the help of men’s fellowship in Fremont, California.
We all have the potential to achieve great things. Unfortunately, not all of us realize our gifts. Ask yourself where you want to be a few years from now. Accomplishing your goals will not be easy and expect some roadblocks along the way. Some people give up on their goals when the going gets tough. This is where men’s fellowship in Fremont, California can help you.
To achieve your full potential, you need a steady support group like men’s fellowship in Fremont, California. This can help you determine your life calling and get you closer to achieving your goals.
- Find a balance in life with men’s fellowship in Fremont, California.
You may have your hands full with your job or business to the point that you no longer have time for other things. This situation can be unhealthy for you. Attending men’s fellowship in Fremont, California can develop your spiritual side and contribute to your overall growth.
- Meet different people from men’s fellowship in Fremont, California.
Men’s fellowship in Fremont, California gathers individuals from all walks of life. When you join men’s fellowship in Fremont, California, you get a chance to meet different people. Some individuals may even share the same interest as yours. You can become friends with other members of men’s fellowship in Fremont, California and develop a deep bond with them.
Our Men’s Fellowship in Fremont, California
Are you looking for men’s fellowship in Fremont, California? Calvary Chapel Fremont has men’s fellowship with various activities. Some of our events include the Northern California Calvary Chapel Men’s Retreat and the Annual Men’s Conference.
We hold our Men’s Prayer Meeting every Tuesday at six in the morning at the Youth Center. We also have Men’s Breakfasts that happen throughout the year.
Join Us for Men’s Fellowship in Fremont, California
Learn about the benefits of attending our men’s fellowship in Fremont, California.
We welcome people from diverse backgrounds to become members of our men’s fellowship in Fremont, California. Get in touch with us today for more information about the different activities and schedules of events of our men’s fellowship in Fremont, California.
Calvary Chapel Fremont: Unity and Fellowship Through the Love of God
Calvary Chapel Fremont is a body of believers, gathering together under the lordship of Jesus Christ who we worship and whose teachings we cherish in our hearts. Through Christ, we seek to grow in faith and in our love for one another.
We emphasize songs of worship and praise and offer them up to Jesus because He is worthy to receive glory, honor, and power. Our congregation also believes that He has created all things on Earth.
We come to be taught by His Word because it is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path, leading us to know Him wholeheartedly. Therefore, we emphasize the teaching of the Word.
We come to grow in our love because it is a commandment that we love one another, and by this, the world will know that we are His disciples. We, therefore, emphasize unity and fellowship of the body of Christ.
We go, as He instructed us, to seek to live and to communicate the gospel in such a way that others will become His followers.
What We Believe
Each Calvary Chapel is formed as a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. All members have a supreme desire to know Christ and to be conformed to His image by the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe that the only true basis of Christian unity and fellowship is the love of God, which is greater than any difference we possess. Read more about Calvary Chapels: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary_Chapel.
On the theological spectrum, Calvary Chapel Fremont holds to:
- the inerrancy of Scripture and understand it to be the Word of God;
- the classic understanding that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death in our place and that through His shed blood we receive the forgiveness of sins, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory;
- the fact that sinful man’s only hope of redemption is through the blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on the cross;
- the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling we are enabled to follow Jesus;
- the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved, unto a resurrection of life or a resurrection of damnation;
- the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ;
- the present-day continuation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit;
- simplicity in church government, rather than a complex bureaucracy;
- the any-moment rapture of the church before the time of tribulation laid out in Revelation;
- the verse by verse teaching of the Word of God in such a way that it leads toward spiritual maturity.
No matter how we spin it, man is flawed. Sin has tied us up in knots. No amount of education, government subsidy, or moral training will rid humanity of its sinful heart. However, there is good news! Jesus Christ has come to give man a new heart by showing us what God is like.
God is pure love. Jesus revealed the love of God when, on the cross, He took our sins and our punishment upon Himself and died for us! When we recognize and repent for our sins and confess Christ as the Son of God and our Savior, God will forgive us and give us a new heart.
Welcome Jesus Into Your Heart
Make Jesus a regular part of your daily life by reading the Bible and praying on a daily basis. Pray to Him, stating your faith in Him and how you would like to turn away from your sinful life. Ask for forgiveness and for the Holy Spirit to enter you so that you can experience life everlasting with God when you die. Aside from praying, you can also find a Calvary Chapel near you and begin attending sermons and worship services!